Aesthetic Medical Assistant (MA)
Full-time Posted June 11, 2020
Immediate opening for a full-time Medical Assistant. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, dynamic, state-of-the art, plastic surgery practice in Palo Alto. Our entrepreneurial spirit allows our staff exceptional opportunities for professional growth and exploration in the medical field.
Experience a plus, but we will train the right person.
• Completion of Medical Assisting program from accredited school
• English fluency (second language a plus)
• Computer literacy
• EMR knowledge preferred but not required
• Customer service driven. Our patients always come first
• Efficient, self starter. Able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Phone etiquette
• Work well in teams and have a team player attitude
Responsibilities / Job Description:
• Work closely with the doctors during diagnosis and treatment
• Utilize EMR and maintain patient records
• Professional appearance
• Sterilization and setup/breakdown of operatories
• Maintaining office appearance and exam rooms at all times
• Medical Health Insurance
• Vision & Dental Plan
• And much more!
Starting pay: $18- $25 DOE